We make every effort to effectively use a variety of procedures – from simple to complex – to save and protect natural teeth and gums, replace missing teeth, improve chewing function and enhance the appearance of your smile.
Dental Sealants and Fillings
Inlays and Onlays
Crown and Bridgework
Full and Partial Dentures
TMD or Occlusal Diagnosis
At Northeast Dental Wellness, we realize that excellent dentistry can be costly and a long-term investment in personal health. We are committed to working with you to create a high quality treatment plan, staging your treatment with respect to your health or financial situation, and being flexible in payment arrangements. Treatment options and their costs are always discussed frankly and in detail.
We recommend cost containment options in several ways
- Treatments are prioritized with a cost vs. benefit analysis
- Conservative procedures are used whenever possible
- We explore alternatives when the most ideal plan is out of reach
- Treatment is tailored to your personal desires to avoid over-treatment
- Treatments can be phased over months and sometimes even years to keep ahead of anticipated problems and stay within budgetary constraints
- Our on-site laboratory is used whenever possible, often saving treatment time and money
Once the course of treatment is determined, we are able to explore payment sources
Common payment options include:
- Personal payments: cash, check or credit cards
- Dental insurance
- Health Savings, pre-tax or Flexible Spending Accounts
- Dental loans through CareCredit
Our business office offers a discount for cash payment at the start of treatment in appreciation for savings in our administrative costs. Payment plans are available for some treatments.
We are committed to finding a way to make the unique services of our clinic fit your budget
Thousands of patients have been successfully treated over the years at Northeast Dental Wellness. Each treatment is tailored to your individual needs and expectations. Our patients assure us that the cost becomes less significant and of greater value as the years of excellent service continue to accumulate.